About

I took a year off after from my educational track to volunteer abroad. I picked the organization Cross Cultural Solutions. I am traveling to Bagamoyo, Tanzania on the east coast of Africa. I will be staying there for 3 months.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

IN AFRICA!!

I am writing from Bagamoyo, Tanzania, Africa!! I have not uploaded any pictures yet but those will be coming soon! I have already made planes for the next 3 weekends! I'm spending next on an island called "Lazy Lagoon", a touristy private island...relaxing for a while! Haha. I will be spending Christmas on a safari in the south of Tanzania and then the next weekend on New Years I will be on Zanzibar island! YAYAYA! So excited. I think these three months will go very fast! Miss you all in the states though. AND PICTURES WILL COME SOON. Maybe tomorrow! Lovee you guys! 
PS..its hot. haah. i think 98 degrees today...in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment